"Preset Camera" is a camera app which, by presetting rules for file name, data storage location, decoration frames, and filters before photographing, automatically reflects them in photographs after being taken.When continuously taking photographs or photographing certain locations and objects, this app will automatically reflect given Presets, so there is no need to edit photographs after taking them.
Other than the SD card, you can designate storage location to Evernote and dropbox.
Furthermore, Presets can be registered to the widget, so it allows you to immediately activate the camera to take photographs whenever you want with whichever Preset you want to use.
- Set Preset to be reflected in the photographs taken beforehand
- Preset will be automatically reflected after photographing
- Designate storage to Evernote and dropbox
Upload photographs to Cloud Service automatically after photographing.
- Replace photographs taken using a certain Preset, to a different Preset
- Backup raw data and not reflect Preset
- Register Preset to the Widget
You can boot the preset camera and take photos with just one touch from the Widget.
- Filters to fabricate photographs
When taking photographs, you can add various expressions by filtering.
In addition to the version included, you can enjoy an assortment of filters by making an additional purchase.
- An abundance of frames
There is an assortment of frames each for business, for women and for men.
In addition to the version included, you can enjoy an even larger assortment of frames by making an additional purchase.
- Stamps for decorating and handy writable stampsIs equipped with stamps to decorate photographs, and writable stamps which allows you to type texts freely.
In addition to the version included, you can enjoy an assortment of stamps and writable stamps by making an additional purchase.
|Supported OS||Android OS 2.1/2.2/2.3|
|Compatible Devices||For tested models, please refer to the Android Market product page.|