The Android version of the same app has been completely updated! Enhanced version now available for iOS with updated decoration items and an easy to view graphical UI!
The "Preset Camera" is a camera app in which you can preset photo data naming conventions, storage area, and decorative frames before taking photos to have these settings automatically reflected on the photo afterward.
When taking multiple shots or shooting set locations or objects, you can configure certain presets to be reflected automatically, doing away with the need to work on the photos later. Apart from the camera roll, you can also save photos to Evernote and dropbox well.
- Configure presets to be reflected on photos before shooting them
- Presets are automatically reflected after shooting
- Designate storage to Evernote and dropbox
Upload photographs to Cloud Service automatically after photographing.
- Replace photographs taken using a certain Preset, to a different Preset
- Filters to fabricate photographs
In addition to the version included, you can enjoy an assortment of filters by making an additional purchase.
- Stamps for decorating and handy writable stamps
Equipped with stamps to decorate photographs, and writable stamps which allows you to type texts freely.
In addition to the version included, you can enjoy an assortment of stamps and writable stamps by making an additional purchase.
||Preset camera iOS|
|Supported OS||iOS 4.0 and later|
|Compatible Devices||For tested models, please refer to the App Store product page.|